catch up!

With the internet entering our daily lives, one CANNOT get any busier can it??

In the past few weeks, I've been doing updates of my new creations on Facebook and Instagram and have totally forgotten to blog.  Truth be told, I'm afraid that I'm repeating myself in all areas of the WWW!! especially for those who follows me here and on FB!  I'm already being accused of being a nag by my 6y.o son! LOL!

Nevertheless,  I'm terrible sorry to all my readers who's missed my updates and here is a recap...

While waiting on supplies for my new Blythe doll, I've been spending a lot of time creating my JLB furry babies again.  Please allow me to introduce the following:- from the top left is my piggy who wants to dance, top right is Puffy anime bunny, bottom left is Sofia elephant ballerina wannabe and bottom right is Emily anime bunny!  All have found a forever home but I will have more in my shop soon and I promise to log in more often to give you updates here.

until then..thank you for checking into my little furry world! :D






Comments

Popular Posts