Always good to have an angel by your side!

It's been a while since I've last made a Jenny Bear.  It's difficult to choose when there are many patterns to choose from and that reminds me, I haven't created a new pattern for a while either!

For my Jenny Bear followers, I'm thrilled to present to you my latest Jenny Bear from my "Angel" series.  She comes with her Angel wings attached and a gold heart locket to keep your photo with her always.   




This little angle has just been listed in my Etsy shop, please follow link below for more details and adoption:  https://www.etsy.com/au/listing/581788342/artist-bear-jenny-bear-angel-by-bear?ref=shop_home_active_1

For more info, please feel free to email me.
Will be back for more updates tomorrow! It's been busy at the JLB studio these past weeks :D

Thank you for stopping by and for your follows!
Hugs,
Jenny




Comments

Popular Posts