FEBRUARY 2018 Calendar Wallpaper and more...

Everything is beginning to feel like an addiction!! First bears, next dolls and now clothes and accessories for my dolls! So much I want to do and so little time...

For the past week, I was working on a new Blythe Jacket.  It took painstakingly long and fiddly but I have to say I do enjoy hand sewing the the little details.  I found it quite therapeutic like cleaning my kitchen! tee hee.. 

Well, it took me longer than I hoped but I'm quite happy with how it turned out.  Hope you like it too!


The jacket is now listed in my Etsy shop.  For more photos and details, please follow the link: 

I'm cutting it close with February's wallpaper but I haven't forgotten! ;D
Here is February's wallpaper with Lila in her bed of petals.  To download your copy for your computer, please visit my flickr site where you can download a better resolution copy here: https://www.flickr.com/photos/22546523@N03/28236877479

I would so like to be on a bed of petals right now and on that note, it's time for bed.  Good night all...sweet dreams and have a super fabulous month ahead!!


Comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your visit and for taking the time to comment on my post :D

Popular Posts