DOG...spelled backwards...GOD


I came across this video on Facebook and would very much like to share this beautiful story with you. Someone once said that dogs are a man's best friend...how right they were!
I hope you enjoy this as much as me. It really touched my heart and I feel very lucky and blessed to have dogs in my life. Like most mothers who talk about their kids all the time, I'm one of those people who talks about my dogs all the time but words just cannot describe how my days have been made brighter because of them.

They always manage to put a smile on my face when I'm down. I never feel lonely with them wanting to be by my side and I'm forever loved by them unconditionally. They may not be God but I'm certain they are precious gifts from God. I hope you have a wonderful day with your furry friends EVERY DAY!!
Hugs, Jenny, Benny and Walter

Comments

  1. What an amazing story! I dearly love my dog Alfie and don't know what we did without him! Baxter is obviously a very special boy and his gift could never be replicated by humans! I work in a hospice and have experience of Pets as Therapy dogs, they do such a wonderful job! Thank you for sharing this with us Jenny :-)
    Hayley x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a touching story! Thanks for sharing this.
    Warmly,
    Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm going to share this with all my Face Book people:)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your visit and for taking the time to comment on my post :D

Popular Posts