An elephant for Blythe Fest Australia

As a relatively new comer to the Blythe world, I was rather thrilled when a few months ago, I was asked if I could donate an item to the Blythe Fest Australia event which will be held in Launceston, Tasmania on the 4th of August.

Sadly I won't be able to attend myself however, I'm still so excited to be part of this wonderful event and the world of Blythe.  

The theme for this year's event is "Vintage Circus” and as soon as I heard circus, well, my Trumpet elephant came to mind straight away!  So for my contribution, I've started making a circus elephant using my Trumpet pattern.  Here's a sneak peek of my progress so far.  


Comments

  1. So exciting! Can't wait to see^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Ming!! You won’t have to wait long!! ��

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your visit and for taking the time to comment on my post :D

Popular Posts