Archie ~ adorable furry puppy πŸΆπŸ’—

It's been 7 years now since my Walter left us but he's still always with me, especially when I'm in my work studio.  He was there each morning sitting on my lap as I blogged and answered emails.  Sleeping on my feet and keeping them warm as I sew at my desk or photo bombing my shots when I'm trying to take photos of my bears! LOL..

Needless to say this "Dixie" cavalier pattern was created and inspired by my Walter when he was with us.   And though it was difficult for a while making a puppy after his absence, I've now come to a place where I'm filled with lots of loving memories of him but still and I think it will always be with a tinge of heaviness in my chest.

This week I've been working on a couple of puppies...I just finished this one today.  It's not Walter, he just simply can't be replaced in my heart but it's "Archie", named after a friend's adorable Cavalier pup.  I hope you like him! 

Archie has just been listed in my Etsy shop here: https://www.etsy.com/au/listing/597949569/cavalier-puppy-dog-artist-bear-by-jenny?ref=shop_home_active_1

Remember you can always make your own Cavalier puppy which will be even more special!! Here is the link from my website for the PDF pattern which you can download straight away: 

Feel free to email me if you have any questions, I shall have a little sister for Archie in the next week or so..hopefully even sooner! :D


Comments

Popular Posts