who doesn't want to be a princess?🌸

Introducing my latest Custom girl "Brigitte" who is a little princess "wannabe"! She's not really a princess but we won't upset her by telling her otherwise. As long as she has her little crown on her head, she's the happiest as one can be.  


Needless to say, she loves dressing up in beautiful dresses and pretty shoes. Brigitte is needing a home so new mummy to be, please remember to play dress up with her often! :D 



I've just listed Brigitte in my Etsy shop, here are some details of work done:

🎀 Customise Work Done

- Sanding
- carving of lips, nose, philtrum, chin, and eyes.  
- New makeup with high quality pastels and sealed with Mr. Super Clear UV Cut
- freckles
- slight gaze correction, sleepy eyes
- Dandelion flower design eyelids by me.
- Pull strings has been replaced.
- 2 new pull charm designed and created by me.
- Hair softening and treatment~ her hair is just so soft and beautiful!!
- 1 new pairs of handmade eyechips made by me.
- 1 new pair of handmade eyechips made by SucreDulce
* I don't usually keep standard stock eye chips on my girls but have kept two as they are just lovely as you can see from the photo above.






I'm happy to provide any additional pictures if you need, feel free to message me any questions you may have about my custom.

For more photos and adoption details of Brigitte, please visit my Etsy page here:  https://www.etsy.com/au/listing/585777384/custom-blythe-doll-ooak-little-princess?ref=shop_home_active_1


Thank you for dropping in and hope you have a super fab weekend! 💗


Comments

Popular Posts