Make each day count ~ April Calendar Wallpaper

Hope you're all enjoying your Easter holiday and am not getting too sick by eating too much chocolate eggs! :D

April is fast approaching and I have to say I've not been very productive at the Jennylovesbenny studio as I'd come down with a bad cough and cold from the sudden drop and rise in temperatures.   

I did however managed to complete three anime bunnies.  The Purple one has been adopted and a big Thank You to her new Mummy for giving her a new home!!

There are still two remaining...

They are also now listing in my Etsy shop.   For adoption details, please follow the links:


I haven't forgotten about April's wallpaper either!  I have my new creations Brigitte and the anime bears as my models.  I hope you like it! 

For the larger version of the wallpaper, please click on the link below to my flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/22546523@N03/40236797475/in/dateposted-public/

Wishing you a Happy Easter All!!!  

Comments

Popular Posts